Returns and Refunds
Right of withdrawal and Refund
In accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Code (D. Lgs 206/2005) and subsequent amendment (D. Lgs 21/2014), the customer has the right to exercise the Right of Withdrawal, without having to specify the reason. The period provided by the Italian law is 14 days from the date of delivery of the product. Within this period, to exercise the right, te customer must send to Loren srl a Notice of Withdrawal by e-mail to email@example.com indicating the willingness to make use of the Right of Withdrawal, the details of the order and the product for which you intend to exercise the withdrawal and wait for an e-mail with the procedure to follow and the return authorization number. The customer shall return the products at his own expense and risk by choosing his trusted courier.
Conditions to exercise the Right od Withdrawal:
- The good must be intact, unused, in perfect shape and returned in the original box, complete in every part, complete in all its parts including any leaflets and labels, where present, still attached to the product, as well as the other elements of the offer (for example gadgets) and properly packed and protected to avoid damage during shipment;
- The risks of shipping (destruction, damage of loss of the products), until the certificate of receipt at our premises, are borne by the customer, it being understood that in this case, the products will not be considered intact and the withdrawal will not be effective. For this purpose it is recommended to insure the shipment. In case of damage of the goods during transport, Loren s.r.l. will give notice to the customer, to allow him to make a timely complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain a refund;
- The shipping cost (and customs charges, if any) for the return of the goods will be at the exclusive expense of the customer. We remind you that, if you purchased through PayPal, there is the possibility to request reimbursement for the expenses incurred. More information on the PayPal website.
- Loren s.r.l. will not be liable in any way for damage, theft, loss occured during or in connection with the shipment of the return.
Loren, after verifying the conditions listed above, will refund the price of the product in the same manner in which the payment was made at the time of the order. The amount credited does not include any shipping costs.
Loren reserves the right not to accept the return of products that are returned in a different manner than indicated in the authorization mail, in particular no package will be accepted with cash on delivery or carriage forward.
Loren, upon receipt of the package, will verify that the product is actually in original and perfect condition. In case:
- the product is damaged or dirty or the original internal of the packaging of the product is missing;
- The product is missing integrating elements, such as accessories, laces, etc., and/or gadgets supplied as part of the offer;
- the exercise of the Right of withdrawal will be ineffective and the product will be returned to the customer at Loren's expense without the customer being able to claim any refund.
It is possible to return the product to get a different size of the same article if it is available. It is not possible to change the product with a different article. To change the size you must send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within two days of receipt of the product, indicating the desired size and wait for an e-mail confirming the availability of the requested size, the procedure to follow and the return authorization number.
All the conditions indicatied in the paragraph on the Conditions to exercise the Right of Withdrawal remain valid, exept for the refund of the price of the product. It should be noted, in particular, that the costs for the return of the product and the responsibility for shipping are fully borne by the customer, while the shipment of the product in the new size will be borne by Loren. In case of unavailability of the required size, the customer may proceed as per Conditions to exercise the Right of Withdrawal.